These are the ways in which YASA will try to get the message to the children and parents in villages with the help of experts in the field.
1. Actively work together with the community to change the cultural attitudes.
2. Help in the formation of teenager volunteer groups who will advocate prevention of sexual assault to their peers.
3. Teach positive social behaviors through peer group learning sessions and impart lessons on respect for both sexes.
4. Communicate through art and theater using short skits depicting hazards of sexual assault and the resulting repercussions on family and society.
5. Teach girls to recognize and avoid risky situations and equip them with techniques of self defense.