Our main goal is simple: to help prevent sexual assault and to transform our youth into aware and responsible adults.
1. We will actively work with the youth to change the stereotypical attitudes that prevail in our society about gender equality.
2. Disseminate information to create awareness on importance of mutual respect for both sexes.
3. Teach positive and acceptable social modes of behaviors through peer group learning sessions.
4. Help in the formation of teenager volunteer groups who will advocate prevention of sexual assault to their peers.
5. Communicate through visual art and theater using music, dance, and plays to depict realistic scenarios and the trajectory of sexual assault and how these atrocities can be prevented.
6. Teach girls to recognize and avoid risky situations and to equip them with simple techniques of self- defense.
Blogs and News